Date(s) - 09/03/2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Do you know what constitutes Sexual Harassment?
The importance of understanding sexual harassment in governing the employment relationship is widely recognized. The International Labour Organization perceives sexual harassment as a social and economic problem that is likely to affect the workers and employers equally. Therefore, it is imperative that employers are aware and become more proactive in their daily practices.
This workshop will seek to inform employers of the necessary elements surrounding sexual harassment within the workplace. Interactive presentations, case studies and topic specific resources will be utilized to ensure that participants meet the learning objectives.
Participants Will Learn
- Identify the key areas covered by the Act
- Define sexual harassment and behaviours associated with the practice
- State why it is important to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Understand how to create a sexual harassment policy or procedures for responding and reporting incidences of sexual harassment.
- Understand your responsibilities under the policy and procedures.
- How to create a culture that prevents sexual harassment
- Group Exercises
- Interactive Discussions
- Power Point Presentations
Who Should Attend
- Senior Managers
- Human Resource Personnel
- Administrative Officers
- Business Executives
- Line Managers & Supervisors
- Heads of Departments
Bookings are closed for this event.