Our Industrial relations services are geared towards the creation and maintenance of harmonious workplaces. The practice of IR is unlike law; while it includes the knowledge and implementation of labour legislation it extends into the promotion of International principles and practices.
Through our services, we aim to protect the rights of employers whilst, providing definitive solutions to workplace grievances.
The services include but are not limited to:
- Representation at disciplinary hearings
- Representation at appeal meetings at the level of the Ministry of Labour
- Representation at domestic level disputes
- Representation at conciliatory meetings at the Ministry of Labour
- Education and sensitization of Management and staff on Industrial relations issues
- Representation at meetings with Labour Unions (Private and Public)
- Creation/editing Collective Agreements
- Advisory services on existing and emerging industrial relations issues
For Industrial Relations solutions please email us at email@example.com