The 21st century reality is that teams now function with remote workers, and across various geographic locations, as the speed of change and innovation is driving new team structures than existed decades prior.
This program will explore how organizations can benefit from mastering hybrid team dynamics, by sharing tools and resources to help teams create a framework for trust, strengths building and contribution to a high-performing environment.
Collaboration is a core organizational competence, not just a good practice!
Participants Will Learn How to:
- Recognize the behaviours and core skills that assist in driving team success.
- Identify the elements of a truly collaborative workplace and how to promote it.
- Highlight and apply their strengths to their teams for greater collaboration.
- Understand the role of leaders in fostering collaborative workplaces.
- Support your teams as they form and become productive.
Training Methods May Include
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Interactive Discussion
- Case studies
Who Should Attend
- HR Professionals
- Team Leads
- Line Managers & Supervisors
- Administrative Professionals
Start time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Being a supervisor or manager, especially when making that transition from among the ranks, can be a challenging experience. You are required to achieve results by using company resources effectively – the most important resource being the employees of your company. The three (3) day Managing for Success Program was designed to provide the necessary knowledge and skills needed to handle the daily demands of the supervisor’s role.
Topics to Be Covered
|Managing People||1. Elements of Effective Supervision|
|2. Performance Management|
|Labour Legislation||3. Understanding Labour Legislation|
|4. Handling Grievances and Conducting Discipline|
|Managing Self||5. Occupational Safety & Health|
|6. Managing Conflict and Diversity|
|7. Team Building|
With bonus content on:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Time Management
- Interactive Discussions
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Case Studies
- Group Exercises
- Self-Assessment tools
- Blended learning – live training as well as self-paced content
Who Should Attend
- Persons in a middle management or supervisory position and those poised to undertake this role
Start time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm