The Barbados Employers’ Confederation is known predominantly for its provision of high quality industrial relations and human resource management advice and services, however in recent years, the BEC has diversified its service offerings in order to provide more value added and practical services to our clients. These services, mostly geared towards multinational corporations, may be accessed by all employers and are the focused towards facilitating business operations in Barbados. Some of the services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Application for work permits
- Facilitation/hosting of recruitment fairs
- Job applicant screening
- Cultural orientation for Expatriates
- Standardization of HR Practices – specifically for regional or international companies
- Regional Salary Comparators
Should you require any of the services listed above or another service which you have not seen listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us!