Date(s) - 30/06/2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Conducting discipline is a multifaceted process which is guided not only by internal policies and customs and practice, but importantly by legislation. As a result, supervisors and managers should understand how and why following the progressive discipline stages are fundamental; Beyond specific tenants, procedures and processes being outlined and mandated by legislation, conducting fair and equitable discipline has the potential to boost the morale of staff.
This workshop will help participants to understand and better manage the process of discipline, providing the tools and knowledge necessary to complete this process correctly each and every time.
Participants Will Learn
- State the purpose of discipline
- Define positive discipline
- Highlight some of the key elements involved in positive discipline
- Reference a Code of Discipline
- Prepare for a Disciplinary Hearing
- Maintain necessary documentation
Bookings are closed for this event.