Date(s) - 27/10/2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Effective communication is integral in getting the best from your team. Both verbal and written communication must be utilised within the business environment and unfortunately many employers feel ill-equipped to handle difficult conversations.
Ineffective communication can result in negative consequences for the firm, however close adherence to proven formats can allow the practitioner to quickly bring their communication skills to a competent level.
During this workshop specific emphasis will be placed on the clarity, precision, tone and content of communications. In so doing, providing the participant with the requisite knowledge and skill set, which when properly applied, will assist the company in meeting its objectives for effective communication as a foundation of its human resource and industrial relations management systems.
Participants Will Learn How to:
- Define and appreciate the different communication styles
- Observe and identify the verbal and non-verbal cues
- Provide performance-related feedback
- Communicate workplace policies and procedures
- Analyse the impact of emotions while communicating
- Identify their personal communication style
- Case studies
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Interactive Discussion
Who Should Attend
- Business Owners
- Heads of Departments
- Human Resource personnel
- Line Managers & Supervisors
Bookings are closed for this event.