Date(s) - 19/08/2020
Categories No Categories
The Severance Payment Act requires an employer to make a compensation payment called a severance payment to an employee who is dismissed because of redundancy and who fulfills the other prescribed conditions. It also requires an employer to make such a payment to an employee who has been laid off or kept on short time within the terms of the Act.
During this webinar, specific emphasis will placed on the calculations for accurately paying severance, completion of severance rebate forms, determining the dates for calculation and requirements.
Participants Will Learn to:
- Understand the Severance Payment Act
- Complete severance rebate forms
- Calculate average earnings
- Understand Actual earnings vs NIS insurable earnings
- Calculate severance
- Make NIS new Direct Payments
- Group Exercises
- Interactive Discussions
- Power Point Presentations
Who Should Attend
- Human Resource Professionals
- Finance and Accounting Professionals
- Heads of Departments
- Administrative Professionals
- Business Owners
Bookings are closed for this event.