Date(s) - 15/11/2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Geared to equip Executives with foundational conflict resolution as well as, to introduce them to effective communication skills, the program is a comprehensive nature. The concepts being tackled though often avoided are some of the catalyst of toxic work environments.
The following outline was devised to assist in preventing conflict and maintaining harmony within the work environment.
Participants Will Learn
- An introduction to conflict
- Conflict management styles
- Barriers to effective conflict resolution
- Problem solving skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Handling Difficult Emotions in the Workplace
- An overview of Dispute Resolution Processes pertaining to the Workplace
- Industrial Relations and overcoming challenges
- Case studies
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Interactive Discussion
Who Should Attend
- Human Resource Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Heads of Departments
- Administrative Professionals
- Business Owners
Bookings are closed for this event.