Date(s) - 11/10/2021 - 13/10/2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
As a manager or supervisor, you are required to achieve results by effectively using company resources – the most important resource being the employees of your company. Being a supervisor or manager, especially when making that transition from among the ranks, can be a challenging experience. Managing for Success was designed to provide the necessary knowledge and skills needed to handle the daily demands of your role. Managing for Success will provide you with:
- A forum for the exchange of ideas and experiences to among participants.
- An avenue to learn from the experiences of persons in similar roles as well as other industries;
- Intimate knowledge of the role of the manager or supervisor as it relates to delegation, time management, and problem solving.
- The opportunity for self discovery as we provide you with knowledge of how to handle various personality types and build interpersonal skills;
- Insight into the various labour laws, including the occupational health and safety legislation;
- An examination of various case studies, locally and regionally, with disciplinary issues.
Bookings are closed for this event.