Date(s) - 26/01/2023
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This exciting session is aimed at helping participants to understand the importance of developing and maintaining customer loyalty, with the realisation that building a professional image and offering impeccable service are essential to the competitiveness and survival of any business. Due to the worldwide expansion of competition, the need to win and keep customers is an ever-present imperative.
Participants Will Learn
- The concept of customer service.
- Our role in customer satisfaction.
- The various types of customers.
- The importance of communication to customer service.
- Dealing with service challenges.
Training Methods May Include
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Interactive Discussions
- Group Exercises
Who Should Attend
Entrepreneurs with small teams
Anyone in the organisation who is involved in the provision of customer service and sales delivery
Bookings are closed for this event.