Date(s) - 18/03/2021
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Employees are any organization’s greatest asset. Workers who are engaged are highly motivated, committed and perform exceptionally well having a positive impact on the company’s overall performance and achievement of its goals and objectives. But how do employers keep them engaged? This business webinar will analyze employee engagement and the methods used to keep workers engaged in an effort to increase productivity and reduce natural attrition.
Participants will be able to:
- Define employee engagement
- Determine effective methods of engagement
- Learn how to identify disengaged employees
- Understand what is Effective Communication
- Understand the impact leaders have on engagement
- Learn about Organizational Culture and Adaptability
Bookings are closed for this event.