Date(s) - 15/02/2023
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Barbados Employers' Confederation
The 21st century reality is that teams now function with remote workers, and across various geographic locations, as the speed of change and innovation is driving new team structures than existed decades prior.
This program will explore how organizations can benefit from mastering hybrid team dynamics, by sharing tools and resources to help teams create a framework for trust, strengths building and contribution to a high-performing environment.
Collaboration is a core organizational competence, not just a good practice!
Participants Will Learn How to:
- Recognize the behaviours and core skills that assist in driving team success.
- Identify the elements of a truly collaborative workplace and how to promote it.
- Highlight and apply their strengths to their teams for greater collaboration.
- Understand the role of leaders in fostering collaborative workplaces.
- Support your teams as they form and become productive.
Training Methods May Include
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Interactive Discussion
- Case studies
Who Should Attend
- HR Professionals
- Team Leads
- Line Managers & Supervisors
- Administrative Professionals
Bookings are closed for this event.