Date(s) - 15/12/2022
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Our jobs naturally play a significant role in our financial circumstances and well-being; and recognizing the weight of inflation on people’s standard of living, more employees have voiced their concerns surrounding financial stress. While mental health was once overlooked, with emphasis often being placed on the physical, chemical and biological hazards which may affect people at work; these psychological aspects are now being brought to the forefront.
Join us with mental health and financial professionals as we have a robust discussion on how to navigate these critical topics.
Topics to be discussed:
- Mental Health and Well-being
- Define mental health
- Explain the concept of financial well-being – one aspect of mental well-being
- Discuss stress and the stress container
- Highlight the link between mental health, financial well-being and their impact on stress levels
- Discover tips on stress management and financial well-being
- Financial Well-being
- Raise awareness of areas that could be causing financial stress:
- Money Mind sets
- Lack of budgeting
- Discuss practices that could relieve financial stress:
- Tracking spending to observe spending patterns
- Adjusting spending through budgeting
- Paying off consumer debt
- Rebuilding their savings and investments
Participants will be required to complete an anonymous survey prior to training to capture information on:
- Age ranges,
- Whether they are paid weekly or monthly,
- Whether they work shift system,
- The type of environment they operate within
- The session will be hosted on Zoom.
- No formal presentation or materials will be shared following the session.
- The recording of the session will be shared.
- Melinda Peter, Chief Financia Planner at Money Matters with Melinda
- Jolene King, Principal Consultant of 246 King Consulting
Who should attend:
- Employees, at any level of an organization, experiencing financial stress
- Workers who are curious about improving their financial health in light of inflation
Log in if you already have an account with us.