Date(s) - 01/09/2020
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
MANAGING PERFORMANCE: IN ALIGNMENT WITH THE ERA
There is often the critical disconnect between performance appraisals and performance management and that is where supervisors and managers often falter. The two concepts are intrinsically linked to each other and the only way to achieve the maximum from any employee is to reiterate wither directly or indirectly the standards, rules and expectations of the organization.
This program examines the key elements to performance management and outlines fundamental and practical steps for supervisors and managers to start or continue utilizing internal systems and policies to properly manage their staff on a continuous basis.
Participants Will Learn
- Performance management vs Performance appraisal
- Creating the right environment
- Steps to developing ongoing performance oriented discussions
- Manager/ Supervisor’s role in developing, mentoring, goal setting, and maintaining high performance standards
- Common Errors
- Escalating Performance Issues
- Group Exercises
- Interactive Discussions
- Role Play
- Power Point Presentations
Who Should Attend
- Human Resource Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Heads of Departments
- Administrative Professionals
- Business Owners
Bookings are closed for this event.