Date(s) - 04/05/2023
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
In the context of workplace grievances and disciplinary matters, an effective investigation process can help to uncover the truth, resolve conflict and ensure compliance with labour and employment law. Conducting investigations is therefore an essential skill for individuals who manage teams, and those responsible for human resource functions.
This training program is designed to equip participants with the knowledge to conduct thorough, and fair investigations, while also complying with legal and ethical requirements.
Duration: 4 hours
- Discuss the importance of investigations.
- Highlight the stages of investigations.
- Review the processes for planning and determining the scope of investigations.
- Discover parameters of gathering evidence and conducting interviews.
- Highlight do’s and don’ts of investigation reporting.
- Highlight legal and ethical considerations.
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Interactive Discussion
- Case Study, Role Play and Activities
Who Should Attend
- Business Owners
- Heads of Departments
- Human Resource Personnel
- Line Managers & Supervisors
Bookings are closed for this event.